With exceptional pumping capability, ultimate vacuum performance and state-of-the-art design features, the nXDS dry scroll pump is the best performing pump in its class.
nXDS improves on the original XDS pump technology by offering increased pumping speeds, combined with lower ultimate pressures, low power consumption and reduced noise. The gas ballast allows for pumping of condensable vapours, including water, solvents, dilute acids and bases. nXDS pumps feature the very latest in tip seal technology, giving a significantly longer life between tip seal changes.
Refurbished with new vacuum tip seals. Tested
Edwards Vacuum nXDS10i
Subject to the following requirements, a customer may return the products within thirty (30) days from the date of shipment and obtain a credit or refund of the purchase price paid less shipping and handling and any applicable restocking fees (as detailed below).
To Return the Product:
- Customer must call ISS at email@example.com to receive a Credit Return Authorization.
- Customer must ship the products to ISS in their original packaging and insure the shipment or accept the risk of loss or damage during shipment, all of which shall be at customer's expense.
- The original sales invoice(s) must accompany the returned products.
- To be eligible for return, the products must be in same condition as when shipped to the customer including all of the manuals, diskettes, power cords, software and other items shipped with the products.
- No returns will be allowed for products that are damaged while in the customer's possession or control.
- ISS may, in its sole discretion, exchange products or portions of a product.